Informative Article No. 13 of Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003
Dear Sir/Madam, Messrs,
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree No 196 dated 30 June, 2003 on Privacy Code, together with subsequent amendments and additions, we herewith provide you with the necessary information on the purpose and methods of the processing of your Personal Data.
According to the rules, such treatment is characterized on the moral principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and tutelage of Your discretion and Your rights.
In compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree No 196 dated 30 June, 2003 on Privacy Code, we supply you with the following information:
1. The Personal Data and other Sensitive Data provided by you shall be processed for the execution/ replay to request formulated via browsing and sent by email.
2. The processing shall be carried out automatically and / or manually.
3. The provision of data is necessary for browsing this website. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to browse the site.
4. Your personal data collected to be processed shall not be disseminated to other parties without your consent.
5. The Head Office is: Provincia del Verbano Cusio Ossola - Via dell'Industria, 25 28924 Verbania (VB).
6. The Data Controller is: Dott. Mario Brignone.
7. At any moment you may exercise your rights as expressed under Article 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree No 196 dated June 30, 2003, by contacting the Data Controller:
Italian Legislative Decree No 196 dated June 30,2003
Article 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation at any time on the existence, or not, of your data, even if yet not registered, and it’s communication in a legible format.
2. You have the right to request the information:
a) origins of personal data;
b) aim and modality of treatment;
c) logic applied in the case of data being collected while browsing;
d) full details of the holder, person in charge and of representative in charge as per Article 5, paragraph 2;
e) third parties subjects or third parties organisations to whom personal data can be communicated to or that can have access to personal data in the quality of appointed representatives in the National territory, responsible or delegated.
3. You have the right to request:
a) updating, correcting or rather if needed, supplementing the data;
b) cancellation, anonymisation or blocking of any data being processed illegally, including data that is not necessary to be kept in relation to the purpose of the gathering or successively treated;
c) demonstration that if items contained in point a) and b) that have been made known, also regarding the content of whom the data has been communicated or circulated to, exept in the case in which the execution is revealed impossible or it involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate in relation to the protection of the right.
4. You have the right to object, in all or part of:
a) for lawful reason at the use of personal data even though pertinent to the object of the gathering of the data;
b) the treatment of personal data for the purpose of publicity or direct sale or marketing reaserch or commercial announcements.